- Project period: 03/2020 - 02/2024
- Funding: Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research
- Project partner: Creative Robotics, Fashion & Technology, University of Art and Design Linz, LIT Robopsychology Lab, Johannes Kepler University Linz; Media Interaction Lab, University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria
The project aims to promote competencies in the field of robotics from childhood, through school and university years, and beyond professional life. The following steps are supposed to set regional and much more far-reaching impulses.
- Creation of open-access teaching materials for the application of robots in innovative environments
- Conception of interdisciplinary, inter-university courses in the common context of robotics
- Development of new formats for knowledge transfer