The last Lunch Time Seminar on 9 November 2022 has seen a panel discussion with experts from different fields. The focus was on two main questions:
(1) How do you write a good review? What should one pay attention to, what are no-goes?
(2) How do you deal with reviewer comments in the publication process?
The following experts provided insightful information about the review process and exciting suggestions for scientists:
- Assoc. Univ.-Prof. Dr. Katharina Hofer
- Assoc. Univ.-Prof. Dr. Christoph Schütz
- Priv.-Doz. Markus Sinnl, PhD
- Priv.-Doz. MMag. Dr. Sandra Stötzer
This event was moderated by Assoc. Univ.-Prof. Dr. Dipl.-Kffr. Birgit Grüb-Martin and Ass.-Prof. MMag. Dr. Thomas Brunner-Kirchmair.
Afterwards, the discussions were continued and deepened with sandwiches and drinks provided by JKU Business School.
The Lunch Time Seminar is a series of events organised by the Mittelbau Fachbereich BWL/WIN - Business School. The aim is an informal exchange among colleagues, the opportunity to present current research projects and to receive feedback.