Please submit nominations for the teaching award informally by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2021. The nomination must include:
- The course's title at the JKU and course number
- The name of the course administrator/managing department or institute
- The semester the course was held
- Reason for submission (3 to 5 arguments, max. 1000 characters; see: selection criteria)
Those permitted to submit nominations include:
- Students may submit nominations via the JKU Austrian Student Union and its sub-organizations (students can submit nominations to the Student Union; the Student Union can also submit nominations; in this way, a maximum of three courses per academic degree program may be nominated)
- JKU faculty members who would like to nominate their own course
- JKU faculty members who would like nominate a course held by another faculty members
- Heads of institutes and departments
- Study commissions chairpersons
- Department spokespersons
If a course is nominated for the award by a third party, approval by the course management is required. The course management must provide the required course information to the jury.
Courses held during the last two semesters prior to announcing the call for the award and are part of a regular curriculum (source curriculum) may be nominated.