The 29th annual Austrochip event will take place on October 14 in Linz, Austria.
Austrochip is an annual meeting and platform to discuss and present recent activities in the field of microelectronics and integrated circuits in Austria and neighboring countries. The workshop is a discussion forum and provides opportunites for contact between academia and industry.
Austrochip focuses on the design of analog, digital, and mixed-signal integrated circuits and systems. If you would like to submit an original paper to the workshop, the paper should cover - but is not limited to - the following areas:
- Analog, mixed-signal, and RF integrated circuits
- Digital circuits, filters, DSPs, asynchronous designs
- FPGA design and reconfigurable hardware
- Design methodology, system-level design, Giga scale circuits, network-on-chip
- Embedded systems and IoT, energy-efficient machine learning, low-power designs, RF systems, security aspects
- Verification and testing, signal integrity, device modeling, timing analysis, reliability simulation, EMC, ESD
- Emerging technologies, quantum computing, nano CMOS process, sub-threshold circuits, sensors, organic and biomedical electronics
- Case studies and prototyping
The 29th annual Austrochip conference will take place on October 14 in Linz, Austria. Austrochip 2021 will be organized by the Institute for Integrated Circuits (IIC) at the Johannes Kepler University Linz.