Budding writers can earn €100! Send us the contact form (see Info Box) and get financial support for your school newspaper or Matura newspaper.
This is how it works:
- Fill out the contact form (download the form by clicking the link in the Info Box), sign the form, and e-mail the form to us at the e-mail address provided (Ms. Jany-Fink). Please note: The contact person can be a student at the school responsible for the newspaper and/or Matura newspaper or the responsible teacher or a school student of adult age.
- If funding is still available, we will send a confirmation message to the contact person's e-mail address. In our Download Area you can select the ad you wish yourself (see below). The following formats are available:
- Half page, format A5, vertical, 4c
- Whole page, format A4 horizontal, 4c
- Send us your invoice for € 100 to: Johannes Kepler University Linz, Finanzbuchhaltung/PRUW69630009, Altenberger Straße 69, 4040 Linz
- Please send a speciman copy to: Johannes Kepler University Linz, University Communications, Attn: Tanja Jany-Fink, Altenberger Straße 69, 4040 Linz.
Download a copy of our ad:
General and Legal Information
- The JKU does not support newspapers featuring criminally relevant, discriminatory or offensive content.
- We will pay for one Matura newspaper.
- Austrian law applies, excluding the reference standards.
- We do not assume the costs to send the speciman copy.
- The special offer applies as long as funds are available!
- Legal recourse excluded, clerical errors reserved.
Information, Services & Academic Advising.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
Do you have questions about programs for school students and school classes?
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR DEGREE PROGRAMS
Are you a new students,
wish to continue your education at the JKU,
or complete a degree through distance learning?
ASK THE JKU TEAM
Do you have a particular questions
and can't find the answer you're looking for?