1. Complete the corresponding application form.
For the following subjects the application procedure must be clarified in advance with the responsible contact person.
List of Contact Persons
|Univ.Prof. DI Mag. Dr. Markus Hohenwarter |
markus.hohenwarter(/\)jku.at, Ext. 6871
|Linz School of Education, Dept. of STEM Didactics, Altenbergerstraße 54, ALT54|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATICS MANAGEMENT||A. Univ. Prof. DI Dr. Josef Scharinger |
josef.scharinger(/\)jku.at, Ext. 4715
|Institute for Computational Perception, Science Park 3 S30439|
|EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES|| |
DI Mag Dr Michael Himmelsbach, MA
Linz School of Education, Dept. of Educational Research, Keplergebäude Bldg., Room K 035/1 A
2. Apply for credit transfer at the Office of Examinations and Recognition Services and submit the following:
- Completed form
- Certificates in the original and in copy
- If applicable, course content
3. The application will be forwarded for a decision.
An immediate decision is made exclusively using the available equivalency lists.
4. Credit Transfer Form
Complete the auto-fill PDF form for each relevant teaching subject and submit it to the Office of Examinations and Recognition Services during office hours.