The application period for the 2018/2019 academic year is over. Applications will be accepted during the summer of 2019!
Documents will only be accepted during the application period. If you would like to apply, please apply for admission to the JKU as a degree-seeking student in a timely manner!
To apply for the BoMo Scholarship, please submit the following:
- Application Form BoMo-Stip
- Current CV, incl. a photo
- Letter of Intent (min. ½ of an A4 size page)
- Copy of "Letter of Admission" to enroll in a degree program
- Residence card copy and KeplerCard copy
- Transcripts from the 2017/2018 academic year (KUSSS)
Those who have been granted asylum must also provide:
- Proof (=denied application) of having been denied state-supported student financial aid
- Confirmation of employment (if available)
Please submit all materials in person and as a PDF document during the application period.
Contact: Ms. Sonja Falkner-Matzinger, email@example.com
Application Form BoMo Scholarship
Supplement Sheet, Application Form (Data Privacy Statement)