Info Session for New Students.
For New and Returning Students.
Dear New and Returning Students!
What are the "StEOP" (Studies Introductory and Orientation Phase) requirements?
What do I have to consider when signing up for classes?
How can I best prepare for examinations?
Am I eligible for financial aid during my studies?
We can answer these questions and more!
An Info Day organized by the JKU's Office of Student Information & Academic Advising Services will help you start your studies off on the right foot.
When? September 9, 2019
Where? HS 10
- 10:00 AM: Opening remarks and introduction of the Upper Austrian Office of Budget Counseling Services
- 10:15 AM: "Time Management" and "Study Effectively" (by experts at the Office of Psychological Counseling Services)
- 11:00 AM: "JKU Study Abroad Programs" (JKU International Office)
- 11:20 AM: Introduction to KUSSS and Course Registration (Peter Brandstetter, head of the Office of Student Information & Academic Advising Services)
- 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Info stands in the foyer (Austrian Study Grant Authority in Linz, JKU International Office, and the Upper Austrian Office of Budget Counseling Services)
During Info Day, representatives from the Austrian Study Grant Authority in Linz, the JKU International Office and the Upper Austrian Budget Counseling Services will be available at info point stands. You can speak personally with a representative at any time.
There is no advanced registration necessary to attend. Open seating!
Due to limited space, we suggest arriving early before the event begins.
We look forward to welcoming you to this year's Info Day or at one of the Info Points and we wish you a great start to your studies!
Your team at the Office of Student Information & Academic Advising Services