What good is pure theory in education without real-world, hands-on practices? We believe it is important to be able to acquire the necessary skills that will best prepare you for social and professional challenges. The JKU plays its role through special institutions and university affiliated businesses.
- Archives for Social Movements in Upper Austria
- Algebra Forum
- Energy Institute
- Institute of Labor Research and Labor Policy at the JKU Linz
- Institute of Professional and Adult Education and Research
- Latin-American Institute and Center
- Institute of State Condition Research
- Institute of Cooperative Industrial Relations
- Institute of Human Resource and Organizational Development in Business and Administration (IPO)
- Institute for Insurance Systems
- Culture Institute
- LIMAK Austrian Business School
- University Cafeteria Association at the Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Austrian Institute of Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Sociology
- Sparkassen Bank - Research Institute
- Association Campus 4.0
University Affiliated Businesses
Here is more information:
- JKU Multi-Media Study Materials Ltd.
- JKU Operations and Leasing Ltd.
- RISC Software Ltd.
- Software Competence Center Hagenberg Ltd. (SCCH)
- Linz Center of Mechatronics Ltd. (LCM)
- Pro2Future Ltd.
- Tech2b Incubator Ltd.
- Transfer Center for Polymer Engineering Technologies Ltd. (TCKT)
- Research Center for Non-Destructive Testing Ltd. (RECENDT)
- Competence Center Wood Ltd. (WOOD)
- Competence Center for Electro-Chemical Surface Technology Ltd. (CEST)
- K1-MET Ltd. (Metallurgical Competence Center)