ELISE calls out for the best Artificial Intelligence Startups & SMEs!
ELISE is a network of artificial intelligence research hubs. Based on the highest level research, it spreads its knowledge and methods in academia, industry and society. The project has launched the first Open Call for the best SMEs and Startups that develop novel AI-based services or applications.
Selected 16 companies will enter the 6-months Program and receive:
- Up to € 60.000 (lump sum) to develop novel AI-based applications to the given challenges;
- Visibility through ELISE digital channels and events
To participate in the Open Call the following application form needs to be filled from the 29th of April until the 1st of July: https://elise.fundingbox.com
Projects should address the development and implementation of technology and systems in at least one focus area listed below:
- Geometric Deep Learning: graph, group and gauge convolutions
- Robust Machine Learning
- Interactive Learning and Interventional Representations
- Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- Robot Learning: Closing the Reality Gap
- Human-centric Machine Learning
- Theory, Algorithms and Computations of Modern Learning Systems
- Quantum and physics-based Machine Learning
- Natural Intelligence
- Machine Learning in Earth and Climate Sciences
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Multimedia / multimodal information
- Information retrieval
- Explainability and Fairness in Data Mining
- Symbolic Machine Learning
Focus areas are based on ELISE/ELLIS research programs but are not limited to them as long as the proposals will address high-impact societal and economic challenges using machine learning.