Page Areas:

Additional Information:


Laboratory Safety/ Laborsicherheit

Sicherheit im Labor!

Safety in the student labs ...  more of Laboratory Safety/ Laborsicherheit (Titel)

Our location on the JKU Campus


TNF-Tower, 3rd floor, Room 308 (Sekretariat). ...  more of Our location on the JKU Campus (Titel)

Position Indication:


Enrollment at JKU Linz

Austrian Students

For Austrian students enrollment procedure for Biological Chemistry is the same as for any other degree program.
Find more information at Enrollment for Austrian Students.

Students from Budweis will register jointly during a trip to in September st

Johannes Kepler University needs the list of nominated students a few days before the enrollment in Linz.
The list has to contain the following dates of students: first name, surname, birthday, sex, nationality, date of school leaving examination (Month/Year), address for service, phone number and email address.

Students from Budweis are considered to be equivalent to "Austrian Students" in Linz. Find more detailed information at Enrollment for Austrian Students.
You will have to do the Online-Pre-Registration and than Online Admission before your trip to Linz.
You will also have to bring your original documents.
You will have to pay the ÖH-Beitrag (ca. €20/semester).

International Students

The admission procedure at JKU for international students (with non-Austrian academic qualification and certification) is depending on the country where the student comes from. Therefore contact per E-mail the admission(/\t) of JKU Linz, where you will obtain the correct information required for the admission at JKU Linz.

In this link some admission requirements at JKU Austria are explained. For the Master program in Biological Chemistry there is an important exception:
The "German Proof of Education" is NOT required, since the entire program is taught in English.
For any questions regarding registration/enrollment in Autria please send e-mail to: admission(/\t)

Students with no EU or EEA cityzenship must apply for a resident permit in both countries Austria and Czech republic!!!! Information regarding visas and residence permits you can obtain at the Austrian and Czech Consulate or Embassy located in your home country.