Registration for all exams has to be done via KUSSS.
SECOND EXAMS SUMMER SEMESTER 2020
- VO Statistik INF: 23th October 2020, 15:30 - 17:00
- VO Statistics for AI: 23th October 2020, 15:30 - 17:00
- UEStatistik INF (all groups): 23th October 2020, 12:00- 13:30
- UE Statistics for AI (all groups): 23th October 2020, 12:00- 13:30
At the moment it's planned to held the exams as presence exams. If this is not possible the exams are held as online exams. Due to the availability of lecture halls, there may still be changes in the schedule. Registration for all exams has to be done via KUSSS and starts at the begin of August.
Don't forget to bring your student ID (Kepler Card) to the exam.
Requirements for an online exam:
- computer/laptop with Moodle-compatible browser for writing the online exam
- device (second computer, second laptop, mobile phone, tablet, computer/laptop used for the exam in combination with external webcam, ...) with rotating webcam (either by rotating the device itself) and installed Zoom client
- quiet room
- stable internet connection (if the connection is interrupted for a longer period of time the exam will not be graded or will be graded negatively in case of intentional termination of the internet connection)
- largerly empty table, except for the computer/laptop used for the online exam, as well as the permitted written documents, writing materials and a calculator
- webcam (see above), which is directed at you, the table and the computer/laptop in such a way that the table, you and the entire screen content of your computer/laptop are clearly visible
Detailed instructions for the concrete procedure of an online exam are published in Moodle.