Registration for all exams has to be done via KUSSS.
SECOND EXAMS SUMMER SEMESTER 2020
- VO Statistik INF: 23th October 2020, 15:30 - 17:00, HS 1
- VO Statistics for AI: 23th October 2020, 15:30 - 17:00, HS 1 and JKU's satellite campus in Vienna
- UE Statistik INF (all groups): 23th October 2020, 12:00- 13:30, HS 1
- UE Statistics for AI (all groups): 23th October 2020, 12:00- 13:30, HS 1 and JKU's satellite campus in Vienna
It is planned to held the exams as presence exams. If this is not possible in October, the exams are held as online exams. Registration for all exams has to be done via KUSSS and is open from August 3rd to October 20th.
Don't forget to bring your student ID (Kepler Card) to the exam.
EXAMS WINTER SEMESTER 2020/21
- KV Statistik WIN: January 29th, 12:00- 13:30, HS 1
- KV Statistics 2: January 26th, 10:15- 11:45, S3 047
- VO Biostatistik in der klinischen Forschung: January 25th, 08:30- 10:00, S3 047
It is planned to held the exams as presence exams. If this is not possible in Janurary, the exams are held as online exams (see below).
Requirements for an online exam:
- computer/laptop with Moodle-compatible browser for writing the online exam
- device (second computer, second laptop, mobile phone, tablet, computer/laptop used for the exam in combination with external webcam, ...) with rotating webcam (either by rotating the device itself) and installed Zoom client
- quiet room
- stable internet connection (if the connection is interrupted for a longer period of time the exam will not be graded or will be graded negatively in case of intentional termination of the internet connection)
- largerly empty table, except for the computer/laptop used for the online exam, as well as the permitted written documents, writing materials and a calculator
- webcam (see above), which is directed at you, the table and the computer/laptop in such a way that the table, you and the entire screen content of your computer/laptop are clearly visible