Through its research activities in the field of entrepreneurship, the institute aims to contribute to the further development of the academic discussion, to provide new insights to the (regional) ecosystem and to inspire students for entrepreneurship research.
Our research areas are currently:
- Perception of entrepreneurship and social evaluation in entrepreneurship
- Role of entrepreneurship and innovations in transformation processes (that is toward a digital and bioeconomic, circular economy)
- Entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Entrepreneurial initiatives in established companies
- International and transnational entrepreneurship