In our division we develop new technologies based on soft materials such as polymers, elastomers and hydrogels. Inspired by nature we explore complex hybrid systems, from flexible and stretchable electronics to soft robots.
- Science Advances publication on soft electromagnetic actuators
- Nature Materials publication on gelatin-based biogels
- Advanced Intelligent Systems publication on magnetic connectors for electronics
- Advanced Energy Materials publication on separators for stretchable batteries
- Advanced Science publication on high-speed pneumatic actuators
- EDISON award in GOLD for the best high-tech innovation in Upper Austria for SoMaP spin-off sendance
- Professorship for Martin Kaltenbrunner
- FFG project "Interactive Wood"
- Nature Communications pulication on electronic skins
- COMET project "TextileUX"
- FET-OPEN project "SensApp"
- FET-OPEN project "LION HEARTED"
- Science Advances publication on magnetosensitive e-skins
- Science Robotics commentary on soft robotics
- Nature Electronics commentary on open source labware
- American Journal of Physics publication on the free fall
- npj Flexible Electronics publication on printed electronics
- Our paper on resistive textile sensor interfaces (RESI) wins best paper award at UIST
- ERC-Starting Grant Gel-Sys for Martin Kaltenbrunner
- High Altmetrics score for FWF-funded publication with SoMaP contribution
- Science Advances publication on hydrogels
- Science Advances publication on perovskites
- Houska recognition award 2017 for the Team of Reinhard Schwödiauer
- ERC project Soft-Map in the research *eu results magazine April 2017 N°61
- Southwest Mechanics Lecture Series Spring 2017
Enjoy browsing through our project webpages!