The Finance and Accounting division aligns its research activities in the areas of Digital Transformation, Sustainable Development and Finance. The focus is on interdisciplinary research with research groups from the technical-scientific, medical and law faculties. The aim is to analyze a holistic view on the essential aspects of different transformation processes to the companies, and to share this research and practice within the business school.
Supporting Institutes of the Faculty Area:
- Institute of Controlling and Consulting (German only)
- Institute of Finance (German only)
- Institute of Financial Accounting and Auditing (German only)
- Institute of Management Accounting
- Institute of Public and Nonprofit Management
- Institute of Tax Management (German only)