The division of Finance and Accounting aligns its research activities with the areas of Digital Transformation, Sustainable Development and Finance, focusing on interdisciplinary research with research groups in the fields of engineering & natural sciences, medicine and law. The goal is to give companies a holistic, integrated perspective of key elements involved in various transformation processes and share research findings with the business community and at the Business School.
Supporting institutes in the faculty's subject area:
- Institute of Controlling and Consulting
- Institute of Finance
- Institute of Financial Accounting and Auditing
- Institute of Management Accounting
- Institute of Public and Nonprofit Management
- Institute of Tax Management