Researchers today are not only busy with research itself, but are increasingly confronted with tasks that have to be completed before and after their actual research work:
- For which funding track does my research idea fit?
- What do I have to consider when I apply for funding?
- How do I enter my research achievements into the research documentation?
- How can I present my research results in an appealing way?
- What do I have to consider when managing research data?
- Who will support me with open access publications?
Many unanswered questions can be clarified quickly with the support of colleagues in the relevant departments of Central Services.