I Didn't Get the Class I Wanted Resulting in a Delay in Getting My Degree. Who Can I Talk To?

The Complaints Management department will expedite and process your request once all course spots have been allocated. This system has been designed to ensure students do not experience academic delays and can get the classes they need. After reviewing the student's study progress and after consulting with the respective institute, certain "hardship cases" can be considered and be admitted to the course.

If you did not get into a required course resulting in having to delay your graduation date, please contact the team responsible for your area of study:


When sending an inquiry, kindly include your first and last name, major code, and student ID number. In order to address your situation as quickly as possible, please send a detailed description of the problem as well as your completed examination roster. We will respond your inquiry as soon as possible.