- Organize and prepare JKU balance sheets and the annual financial statement for JKU-Betriebs- und Vermietungs-GmbH
- Prepare quarterly reports
- Correspond and cooperate with external auditors
- Prepare monthly statements, bookkeeping and payment of all taxes, social security contributions and other fees
- Provide information and advice to JKU organizational units about tax issues
We are a service oriented institution.
We believe good service means providing reliable information to your enquiries, being accessible, handling tasks in a timely manner, professional expertise and social skills, friendliness and customer orientation as well as flexibility and providing individual support.
Our team is divided into the following sections:
- Accounting and Taxes
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Asset Accounting
- JKU-Betriebs- und Vermietungs-GmbH
We are looking forward to helping you!
The Team at Financial Accounting.
The Financial Account department offers the following services:
- Create and manage customer/vendor master data
- Control and book of all incoming invoices and credit notes
- Pay suppliers (worldwide) several times a week
- Transfer salaries
- Determine and pay all fees and charges (taxes, social security contributions, etc.)
- Forward applications to the Linz University Funds
- Complete incoming remindersand dunning notices
- Refunds and reimbursing travel expenses
Accounts Receivable/Customer Billing
- JKU's and JKU-Betriebs- und Vermietungs-GmbH's central accounting office
- Billing for university post-graduate programs, events, and parking fees
- Billing for FWF projects
- Invoice dispatch and dunning
- Post all incoming and outgoing payments at the JKU
- Clarify non-assignable incoming payments
- Process applications for excursion grants
- Accounting management of the JKU's assets
- Coordinate plant purchases, plant sales and plant disposals
- Coordinate inventories
- Support services for balance sheet and tax inquiries regarding asset bookkeeping
The JKU's UID number is: ATU57515567
The UID number for JKU-Betriebs- und Vermietungs-GmbH is: ATU63207425
The JKU's EORI number is: ATEOS1000017623
Information and Forms
The Johannes Kepler University Linz and the JKU-Betriebs- und Vermietungs-GmbH have a central invoice receipt.
Invoice addresses are to be issued as follows:
Johannes Kepler Universität Linz
Altenberger Straße 69
JKU Betriebs-und Vermietungs- GmbH
Altenberger Straße 69
In order to allocate the invoice correctly, the following information is required:
- Name of the contact person and
- Order number, internal cost account number or internal order
Contracts for work, Guest Lectures, and Invoices
Invoices are required in order to follow correct procedures to pay for guest lectures and/or work contracts. If you have any questions in this regard, also about correct tax procedures, please contact the accounting team at the Financial Accounting department.
Accounting and Customer Billing
Click the link below for an overview current parking rates. The standard forms for direct debit are available below.
If you have any additional questions regarding invoicing and customer billing, please contact the accounts receivable team at the Financial Accounting department.
For personnel-related inquiries and travel expense accounting, please contact Human Resource Management.
If you have any questions about project monitoring and project accounting, please contact Controlling External Funding Services.
For general enquiries regarding ordering and purchasing, please contact Operations Management (Facilities Management) or Information Management (Facilities Management, Information Management, Purchasing, Library).