Initial Point of Contact for Prospective Students and Students
The Office of Student Information and Academic Advising Services is a service provider at the Johannes Kepler University Linz and an initial point of contact for students who have general inquiries about studying at the JKU, how to organize their schedule, and who to contact in the event of very specific inquiries.
The Office of Student Information and Academic Advising Services also offers KUSSS Support. KUSSS (Kepler University Study Support System) is the JKU's course and examination registration system for students. Students can also see their grades, communicate in forums, and more.
We not only provide a variety of services and a wide array of information material but also information about the curricula for various academic degree programs offered at the JKU.
We look forward to meeting you!
Office of Student Information & Academic Advising Services
Altenberger Straße 69
Lecture Hall Wing, Hall A
We aim to protect your health and the health of our employees at the Office of Student Information & Academic Advising Services!
In lieu of the current situation, we ask that you continue making your inquiries by e-mail or telephone.
On-site services are available under the following guidelines:
• Kindly contact us in advance to make an appointment.
• The Austrian “3G Rule” (vaccinated, tested or recovered) applies. When entering our office, please show us proof of having been vaccinated, tested, recovered.
• Enter the office only when asked to.
• We can only speak with one person at a time.
• Face masks (FFP2 or equivalent protective mask) are mandatory when in the office.
Our Office Hours
|Monday||9.00 AM - 12.30 PM||1.30 - 3.00 PM|
|Tuesday||9.00 AM - 12.30 PM||1.30 - 3.00 PM|
|Wednesday||9.00 AM - 12.30 PM||1.30 - 3.00 PM|
|Thursday||9.00 AM - 12.30 PM||1.30 - 3.00 PM|
|Friday||9.00 AM - 1:00 PM|