You can register by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or come to the Admissions Office in person. You can be admitted to a Doctorate/PhD program all year round. We recommend enrolling in the degree program within the general admission period.
- Provide your matriculation (student ID) number.
- You must send the e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address saved in your KUSSS account.
- As part of your doctorate program, you are require to write a dissertation.Subject areas you can write your dissertation in can be found in the curriculum. These subjects have been derived from the studies you have previously completed. If you would like to choose a different subject area or if the allocation for your dissertation subject is not clear, you will be required to apply for admission to a doctorate program.
- Some doctorate/PhD programs require an additional application for admission. Information is available here for each degree program.
- You are considered enrolled in the program once you have paid your Austrian Student Union fee and, if applicable, your tuition fees .